This proposal would be to implement a graphical user interface for Helium that will allow users to perform the wallet portion of setting up a masternode with a graphical user interface. The new features will let you use the GUI to do the following, without having to edit the masternode.conf file:
- Generate masternode private keys without using the debug console
- View and use masternode outputs to add a masternode without using the debug console
- Enter the details to add a new masternode directly in the wallet
- Edit the details of an existing masternode directly in the wallet
- Remove a masternode directly in the wallet
I will be able to have this ready for implementation within 30 days. I’m asking for 6000 HLM to implement these features.